Thursday, September 5, 2013

Repost: What Schneider Electric’s Acquisition of Invensys Means for the MOM Software Space

http://blog.lnsresearch.com/blog/bid/186323/what-schneider-electrics-acquisition-of-invensys-means-for-the-mom-software-space?source=Blog_Email_[What%20Schneider%20Elect]




A good and I think fair assessment of the benefits of the Schneider acquisition of Invensys, by Mark Davidson.  Mark, for those of you that know him, was a longtime marketing executive at Invensys and a strong industry participant, and he rightly points out the potential strengths of the purchase. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Maryanne for the re-post of this article. I know it is still early days, but I'd love to hear other's points of view on this topic.

    This was my first opportunity to review your blog, and I like much of the informative content, so I will be subscribing!

    Regards,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete