Monday, June 24, 2013

Repost: Put Customers at the Center of Your Organization

http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130624185716-71744402-put-customers-at-the-center-of-your-organization?trk=tod-home-art-medium_1

This is a good article from HP's Meg Whitman, current CEO and co-founder of EBAY.  It seems like it should be common sense--listen to your customers to understand what their needs are, where you falter, and where you can take advantage of market momentum. 

I've recently started to take a closer look at my messaging from a customer perspective.  Am I really providing the "key care abouts" for products such as Wonderware MES, Intelligence, and Workflow?  I'd like to get your feedback--am I missing something important?  You can email me at maryanne.steidinger@invensys.com.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment