Thursday, December 22, 2011

New ARC Study Predicts Double Digit Growth in EMI Investments

ARC just published a study forecasting double-digit growth in Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence investments.  This confirms our predictions, that the proliferation of data in a company, there needs to be a clean method of rationalizing the information--making sense of it all.
With EMI, it provides a tool to view and act upon information--not just discrete points of data--to make informed decisions.  We are glad that ARC reflects these beliefs.  Read the article here:   http://www.techmatchpro.com/article/2011/12/study-forecasts-rise-in-manufacturing-intelligence-investments?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Todays+Featured&utm_campaign=DNA

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
    and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.


    my web page ... metal handgun targets

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are using Google's Blogger for this site, have not had any issues with hackers.

    ReplyDelete